I was checking my Facebook Notifications this morning and I was drawn to this post made by Nigel Risner on The Global Speakers and Authors Mastermind Group. I wasn’t sure if the group was open to the public so I copied this because I wanted to share it with you:
- An increased tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
- Frequent attacks of smiling.
- Feelings of being connected with others and nature.
- Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fears based on past experience.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- A loss of ability to worry.
- A loss of interest in conflict.
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
- A loss of interest in judging others.
- A loss of interest in judging self.
- Gaining the ability to love without expecting anything in return
If only we could parachute this philosophy into all of the trouble spots in the world….and by trouble spots I mean our own hearts 🙂
…Nice one Nigel .